Friday, May 11, 2007



Found this on Google images. What a beautiful dog. Once you own a schnauzer, you are hooked and no other dog will do. Schnauzers are not too good with children but are great for house pets. They don't shed. Their hair folicles are different than other dogs and sometimes flea medication drops don't work well. Schnauzers are loyal, energetic, and demand your attention. They are smart, quick to learn, and very agile. My schnauzer, Ed, was named after Ed Roland of Collective Soul. He is a party breed which means he is white with black spots. He is my second schnauzer. I treat him like my child, he gets presents, toys, and even an Easter basket. He is willful and spoiled but such a blessing. When I come home, driving up the driveway, he comes running to meet me. He always fusses me out for being away. Tony loves him, too. Ed helps on the farm and is a lot of company. He also sits with me at the computer and watches as I type. He eats Purina Sensitive Stomach Dog food which is expensive but doesn't irritate his pancreas like other brands. Ed will be 7 years old on October 31, 2007.